Wellness Adventure Retreat | USA Zion NP
April 18 - 20, 2020
The USA is a vast land with a multitude of sounds, landscapes, and cultures. From outstretching mountain ranges, deserts, rainforests, wetlands, & tropical beaches with animal varieties only seen in North America, there is a great deal to explore.
These natural escapes give way to an untamed wild and grandeur that can only be attributed to the large open protected lands that are inhabited by the equally large and plentiful wildlife.
On this FLYT 3-Day Retreat (Short Program), we will explore the incredibly unique Zion National Park of Utah. Zion is home to many natural wonders including red rock walls that rise up dramatically, the Subway, Virgin River, and the Narrows. Not to forget the beautiful hikes to outstretching vistas and an elaborate network of canyoneering. Nearby mountain biking also takes you on top of red rock plateaus that are a continued inspiration with ancient arts worth exploring.
Uniquely located in & surrounded by Zion National Park....
- 10 acre estate and lodge
- Next to Tabernacle Dome, Cave Valley, The Subway, and Heavenly Valley
- Private and secluded, allowing for an unique experience of Zion
- Walk out the door to explore caves with over 6000 year old petroglyphs and pictographs
- Access to world renown trails
- Herds of cattle grazing green pastures
- Seasonal waterfalls
- Horses basking in the afternoon sun
- Fragrant varieties of sagebrush and wildflowers
- Vermilion backdrops with deer & elk meandering
- Outdoor desks and great room