WE TAKE YOU TO EXPLORE NEW PLACES
FLYT began with a passion to share unique experiences with others through beautiful locations and activities. With an extensive background of travel and trip guiding around the world coupled with an obsession for paragliding and speedriding, the original wellness orientated FLYT has now been combined with a flying focus. Creating events focused around the incredibly beautiful Casa FLYT and Chivitas Camper Vans, in world renown flying destination of Colombia, is a dream that you will undoubtedly also agree is worth sharing. Whether you join us in Colombia or Europe, FLYT can not wait to share adventures with you!
WE SHOW YOU A NEW PERSPECTIVE
Building and creating Casa FLYT has been a dream come true! Now we are ready to share it with you. Join us at Casa FLYT or in a Chivitas Camper Van as we show you the other amazing sites of the Valle de Cauca. Whether you come stay with us for a few nights at Casa FLYT or spend a week exploring and flying in one of our tour offerings, it will truly be unforgettable. A new perspective is guaranteed and if you do not agree, then join us in Chamonix & Val d'Isere, France for speedriding.
MEET THE FLYT COLLABORATIVE
- 2023, 2024 FLYT House & Van Tour Paragliding Guide
- Austrian Paragliding & Tandem Pilot
- SIV, Novice, & XC Paragliding Instructor
- Austrian National Paragliding Team Member
- 2023 Red Bull X-Alps Athlete, 1st Woman to Finish
- Eli is a passionate pilot for more than 10 years and began paragliding instructing and conducting tandem flights in 2014. She teaches novice students, XC clinics, and instructs SIV's. She is also a driven XC competition pilot, competing with the Austrian national team on a national and international level. Eli has had several podium wins since 2018 in PWC's, European Championships, British Winter Open and competed in 2019 World Championships. She has won the Austrian XContest each year since 2017 and supported Aaron Durogati in the X-Alps in 2019 and 2021. Eli also enjoys acro and hike and flying, successfully completing the 2023 X-Alps and making history as the first woman to complete the race.
- FLYT Program Director & Guide
- SKIANDFLY Program Co-Director
- Casa FLYT Property Co-Manager
- P4 & Tandem Paragliding Pilot
- Speedriding Pilot
- Registered Nurse, BSN
- Certified Athletic Trainer & Exercise Physiologist, BS
- Certified Masterful Breath Coach
- Rachelle is an avid explorer, adventurer, health & wellness enthusiast, and a passionate paragliding pilot for over 10 years. She has traveled extensively around the world chasing new discoveries through paragliding, outdoors endeavors, and cultural experiences. Through her travels, she has developed an enthusiasm for design and curating experiences for others. Rachelle would like to give back to the flying community by creating an energized space for other pilots, especially women, to explore their abilities with strong mentors in amazing locations. Her favorite place to be is in the mountains or on the water taking part in hike and fly's, XC flights, camping, mountaineering, backcountry skiing, kiteboarding, SUP, mountain biking, speedriding, or combining them all with equally stoked humans.