Paragliding Road-Trip Tour | Colombia
February 3 - 11, 2024
Paragliding pilots visiting Colombia think of Piedechinche and Roldanillo as the only flying sites, however, here is a tour offering the ability to discover the other possibilities of the valley. Take a road trip through the beautiful Valle de Cauca and fly up to 8 different launches along the way while staying in a variety of locations.
Gain exposure to a better understanding of what Colombia paragliding can offer from the air and on the ground. Exploration takes on a new meaning with this Paragliding Road-Trip Tour.
A unique way to explore, travel, and fly multiple destinations in the Valle de Cauca
- Multiple accommodation options
- Variety of settings and amenities
- Double bed and linen
- Easy access to town, restaurants, & cafes
- Stay in 3 different locations in the valley
- Safety box for valuables
- Gear storage
- Yoga mats and hammocks
- Discover the most amazing Colombian views as we road-trip through the countryside
Saturday February 3, 2024 | Arrive
- Arrive at *Pereira Airport (Matecaña) or *Cali (Alfonso Bonilla Aragon) Airport
- Travel to accommodation in San Jose, Caldas
- Check in at the House
February 4 - 10, 2024 | Fly, Culture, & Explore
- Launch up to 8 different paragliding sites*
- Stay in 3 different locations/accommodations
- Cloud, mountain, and flats flying
- Taste Colombian cuisine throughout the Valle de Cauca
- Evening socials & local small mountain towns
- Explore Neurofeedback
- Optional Activities
Sunday February 11, 2024 | Farewells
- Check out of House
- Transportation Arrangements
Ride to launch
Optional Activities (Yoga, Breathwork, Coffee/Cocoa Tour, Music/Arts)
Airport pick-up/drop-off (Pereira, Caldas)
*all prices are USD/per person, additional charge for single accommodation
*introductory prices July/Aug and will increase Sept/Oct & Nov/Dec
Deposits are non-refundable but can be used for other FLYT events. Paragliding Road-Trip Tour spaces are transferable to another qualifying individual.
You are encouraged to have your own appropriate medical insurance and travel insurance.
We are happy to assist with trip planning and logistics.