What is Included in the Slovenia Experience:
- Klavze 28 Accommodation, relaxing and inspiring eclectic refurbished farmhouse
- All in-country transport
- Transport to/from Venice (Italy) airport
- All picnics & meals at Klavze 28
- Onsite & locally sourced goat/sheep cheeses, meats, vegetables and herbs
- Specially crafted menus to coalign with flytWellness Principles of Health
- Hand-picked lunch & dinner venues to Taste the Flavors of Slovenia
- All excursions, workshops, activities, and equipment
- Weaving & Sketching supplies
- Optional Massage
- Body Care Products and supplies
- Essential Oils Kit
- flyt Welcome Kit
- Individual Curated Wellness Plan
What is not included in the Slovenia Experience:
- Airfare to and from Retreat
- Meals (6) during excursions
- Additional travel before or after Retreat
- The deposit and Slovenia Experience are non-refundable.
- May find a spot replacement and transfer for $90.
- Upon receiving your deposit, a member of the flyt Collaborative will contact you to answer any questions and discuss individual needs.
- Full payment of residual Retreat fees are due by April 15th 2019, unless special consideration is requested, your spot will be forfeited without reimbursement.
- Participants must purchase travel insurance prior to departure from their home country. Lost luggage, delayed flights and unfortunately injuries can be common issues. Please ensure your insurance covers outdoor activities and paragliding. We have had great success with the “Liason Travel Choice” plan with the “Hazardous Sports” optional coverage from Seven Corners.
- Health & Wellness Questionnaire will be sent to each participant, upon receiving the deposit securing your spot, in order to better understand how we can specialize our program for individual needs. A wellness consult with a member of the flyt Collaborative will follow.