Local Paragliding Tour | Colombia
January 19 - 27, 2024
Colombia is one of the most vibrant countries on earth and renown for its paragliding.
The colors, landscapes, textures and natural beauty are as diverse as its music, culture, flavors and history. There is one aspect that makes it really unique and that is its people and the stories of struggle, creativity and ingenuity.
Join us to reveal the magic of Colombia through free flight!
During this Local Paragliding Tour, we will explore various launches throughout the Northern part of the Valle de Cauca all based from this unique location and immerse ourselves into the culture and adventure of this less known countryside.
Casa FLYT - El Brillante
Uniquely located in the Northern Valle de Cauca between the Natural Tatama and Los Nevados National Parks
- Mountain property sitting on top of the ridge line
- Steps from the paragliding launch, Mirador Serrania los Santos
- Private and secluded, allowing for an unique experience of Colombia
- 360 views of the Valle de Cauca
- Access to renown paragliding launches
- Surrounded by coffee, plantain, and avocado trees
- Walk to seasonal waterfalls
- Fresh mountain air
- Frequent butterflies, hummingbirds, and birds of prey
- Rare siting's of sloths and capybara
- Terraces, hammocks, and lounges
- Genuine interactions with locals
Friday January 19, 2024 | Arrive
- Arrive at *Pereira Airport (Matecaña) or *Cali (Alfonso Bonilla Aragon) Airport
- Travel to accommodation in San Jose, Caldas
- Check in at the House
January 20 - 26, 2024 | Fly, Culture, & Explore
- Launch 5 different paragliding sites*
- Cloud, mountain, and flats flying
- Picnic lunch, snack options, Colombian fusion dinners
- Evening socials & local small mountain towns
- Explore Neurofeedback
- Optional Activities
Saturday January 27, 2024 | Farewells
- Check out of the House
- Transportation Arrangements
Ride to launch
Optional Activities (Yoga, Breathwork, Coffee/Cocoa Tour, Music/Arts)
Airport pick-up/drop-off (Pereira, Caldas)
"Favorite part of my experience was having launch right there, retrieve, and Rachelle’s local knowledge about which launch will be good." - Lisa Dickinson, USA
$2397 $1997* (Two Twins or King Bed)
$2397 $1997* (Double Bed)
*all prices are in USD/per person, additional charge for single rooms
*introductory prices for July/Aug and will increase for Sept/Oct & Nov/Dec
Deposits are non-refundable but can be used for other FLYT events. Local Paragliding Tour spaces are transferable to another qualifying individual.
You are encouraged to have your own appropriate medical insurance and travel insurance.
We are happy to assist with trip planning and logistics.